On 7th October 2019, we opened our first mobility showroom in Scotland. Our Glasgow showroom is at at 324 Battlefield Road, Glasgow, G42 9JD, in the Mount Florida district in the south east of the city, close to Hampden Park, home of Queens Park F.C. This is our largest mobility showroom so far and includes warehouse storage that will improve our deliver times all across Scotland.
We have built the UK’s first indoor mobility scooter test track to allow customers to try out our range of mobility scooters over and around various obstacles before buying.
Why Do We Have a Test Track?
Buying a mobility scooter is a very personal decision. Our test track features the kind of everyday obstacles you might come across as you travel, the help you decide if the scooter of your choice suits you and your lifestyle. While you can get a feel for a scooter in a showroom car park, a test track will let you test it properly. On the track you will learn how the scooter can handle:
- Bump Strips – Does the scooter offer enough protection over rough and uneven ground?
- Inclines and Declines – Does your scooter need a powerful motor to tackle steep inclines?
- Loose Gravel – Does the scooter feel comfortable on loose of off-road terrain?
- Corners and Turning – Does your scooter need a small turning circle for narrow corridors?
This is certainly our best mobility shop yet, with the largest range of riser recliners, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, bathroom aids and daily living aids on show. We also have a demonstration model of the Autochair mobility scooter hoist to help you get your scooter or powerchair into a car boot. The Glasgow team is ready to show you around and answer your questions, and the drivers and engineers are ready to deliver all over Scotland.
Latest posts by Matt Smith (see all)
- Our Largest Mobility Showroom Is Open – CareCo Comes To Glasgow - October 15, 2019
- Milton Keynes Mobility Shop Open Day and Mobility Scooter Giveaway! - June 6, 2019
- CareCo Cheltenham Grand Opening + Prize Draw - February 8, 2019