When you’re recovering from injury or have long-term care needs, you need a bed that can cater to your medical condition. A standard bed will not do, especially if you have just come out of hospital but are not feeling fully 100%. CareCo care beds provide you with the additional comfort and safety you need. Please do look at our range to see whether we have the right model for you.
Why You Might Need a CareCo Care Bed
Why would anybody require a care bed, even temporarily? Our beds feature some of the following functions that can help your recovery or ensure you get a good night of sleep.
- Electrical operated raising functions: for your legs or your feet, lying prone (flat on your back) may not be the best position for your recovery
- Drop down sides: for easy getting in and out of the bed and for any attendant who might need to get in close to the bed for direct help
- Adjustable height: to lower and raise for easier getting in and out of bed when you need to climb in and out of a wheelchair, for example, and so carers don’t have to bend down
- Anti-slide mechanism: for when the patient is sat or lying at an angle while adjusting the bed
- Risk mattresses: designed for relief or reduction of risk of pressure sores. The more likely you are the develop them, the higher the grade required
Invacare Medley Ergo
A long-term favourite in the CareCo Care Bed range, the Invacare Medley Ergo offers multiple height options for perfect carer access and ease of getting in and out. One of the main advantages this model has above some of the others featured is its mobility. It’s more like a traditional hospital bed in that regard. If you don’t like to spend all your time in one room and have the space to move (to watch television or eat a meal) then this is one of the best options.
- Celebrate National Bed Month With A New CareCo Bed and Accessories - March 20, 2019
- The Buckingham – Luxury Adjustable Bed Review - January 2, 2019
- Featured Bedding Accessories to Make Your Life Easier - March 16, 2018