The value of a good night’s sleep can never be underestimated – the average British person’s nightly sleep at just 6.8 hours, which is more than an hour under the 7.7 hours that the clever people say we need.
Lack of sleep, or sleep deprivation, is associated with plenty of health issues, from diabetes to cancer, and heart failure. If you miss out on that extra hour of sleep every night, you’re essentially missing out on almost a whole night’s worth of sleep every week.
If you are a poor sleeper, the best place to start to solve the problem is with your bed. Which could mean replacing the frame or the mattress (or both) with an option better suited to your mobility, health and favoured sleeping position.
Buckingham Adjustable Bed – Fit For a Queen!
With the Buckingham Electric Adjustable Bed you can really stretch out in comfort. The easy-to-use controller allows you to adjust the bed to a multitude of different positions so you can get the right support for the key areas of the body. If you prefer to sleep with your upper body raised, or you have a medical condition which requires you to do so, just press the relevant button on the handset until you reach the perfect position. You can raise the foot of the bed just as easily to keep your legs elevated. The Buckingham can also raise and lower itself at the touch of a button, which is handy for getting in and out of bed if you worry about your balance.
But what exactly are the health benefits associated with sleeping on an adjustable electric bed?
- Sleep in a position which matches the contours of your body.
- Support the base of the spine and prevent trapped nerves.
- Provide pressure relief to the back.
- Provide support to the head and neck, meaning you won’t have to pile up the pillows.
- An adjustable electric bed can reduce snoring, benefit digestion and reduce swelling in painful areas.
Single and Double Adjustable Beds
The Buckingham is available in 4 sizes:
The Buckingham is truly a luxury electric bed, crafted right here in the UK to the highest standards. The bed is available in 4 different sizes, from 2’6” to 6’, so you can find the perfect fit for your size and for the size of your bedroom.
Is it time for you to wake up to the benefits of an electric adjustable bed? Visit our adjustable beds shop to discover more great orthopaedic beds. You might also like our British-made Felley beds from Sitting Pretty.
- Celebrate National Bed Month With A New CareCo Bed and Accessories - March 20, 2019
- The Buckingham – Luxury Adjustable Bed Review - January 2, 2019
- Featured Bedding Accessories to Make Your Life Easier - March 16, 2018